John has inspired thousands of professionals around the globe to improve their leadership and coaching skills through his keynote speaker presentations and master class workshops.
Examples of international conferences at which he has presented are:
- The International Coach Federation (ICF) global conference - London
- The Vistage Chair World 2016 global conference - Los Angeles
- The World Business & Executive Coaching Summit (WBECS) – Virtual
- IBM Leadership Live (900 global attendees) – Virtual
- HP Americas Sales Leadership Conference – Dallas
- Stretch Leadership Conference 2014 & 2015 – Budapest
- Leadership Lessons from Elite Sports Coaching (1 hour)
- The Trusted Executive: Nine Leadership Habits that Inspire Results, Relationships & Reputation (1 hour)
- Challenging Coaching: Going Beyond traditional Coaching to face the FACTS (1 hour)
What people say…
'Your presentation at the ICF global conference was first rate. I felt it was one of the best at the conference and set an excellent standard for future breakout sessions. Thank you for 'daring greatly'!'
Larry Hulsmans, President, Reframe Leadership Inc., Canada
'John is an outstanding public speaker and has a rare blend of both unique knowledge and an engaging presence that can hold any audience on a number of different subjects'
Martin Tripp. MBA Careers Advisor, Birmingham Business School
What people say…
"The participants walked away with a cutting edge, practical framework directly relevant to the challenges coaches face today when working with their clients. The audience was captivated. I cannot recommend their offering highly enough."
Gina Lodge, Director, Academy of Executive Coaching
"Thank you for challenging me to challenge my members. I enjoyed sharing courageous goals and the exercise was fun. Inspiring, well prepared, very engaging and exactly what I needed. Overall a great session. More like this one, please!"
Vistage Chair, Chair World International Conference, 2016
Book John as a Keynote Speaker for Your Event
Enter your email address below to further explore how John could contribute to your corporate or conference event.